When it comes to guys, we know the hot, sexy ones set your heart ablaze.
They’re very easy on the eyes, and even so much better on the lips. They always know the right things to say, and will have you swooning in no time.
One move or seductive smile can easily send chills up and down your spine and make you melt like ice cream on a hot summer day.
Most of the hotties, however, are simply only for the moment.
Many of them tend to play with our emotions, while disappointing and misleading us. They’re known to be heartbreakers.
The perfect example of a hottie being for the moment is when you’re trying to be healthy and have been on an impressive roll with your diet. BUT, you’re totally tempted by that damn delicious aroma of fresh cinnamon buns coming out of the oven at Cinnabon.
It’s simply irresistible, and you’re instantly drawn to it, even though you know it’s bad for you. YOLO, you buy a box and savor every damn bite. It’s delicious… until you realize you just gave into temptation and blew the diet on unwanted calories. The cinnamon bun is gone and you only enjoyed it for a few short minutes.
What’s even worse is you now have nothing at all to show for it. Case and point for the hot guys: You will probably find them irresistible, go out with them once or twice, and they will never be heard from again.
And even if he DID stick around, hot is high maintenance. After all, hot doesn’t STAY hot forever unless you keep heating it up on the stove or in the microwave. Think about the hot qualities we are all attracted to and how they all fade in time. A six-pack has to be worked on to maintain, and really good looks also fade. A handsome head of hair can turn grey or even bald. The hottie with an awesome job may lose it, and the one with ambition and focus may turn into a bit of a bore. Or even worse, he can become a complete fun-sucker.
Then, there’s the guy you’re attracted to who knows how to make you laugh.
He has the whit and charm that you love, effortlessly leaving you feeling great all the time. He probably always will, because after all, it’s a known fact that laughter is the best medicine. There are many desirable qualities we’re attracted to in a guy, but a sense of humor is timeless. It’s one of the most valued, extraordinary characteristics any guy can possess; it’s something natural, delightful and uplifting. A smile and laughter is one of the rare gifts a guy can give you that he can keep on giving every day you are together for the rest of your life.
There are reasons why you should think of the hot guy for the moment, but keep the funny guy forever.
1. He knows how to have fun and embrace each situation with a positive attitude.
2. He knows how to not take life too seriously, and not sweat the small stuff.
3. A sense of humor is something that never changes — it will always be there to love.
4. When the going gets tough, he will know how to look at the situation with a sense of humor.
5. When you’re in a horrible mood having the worst day of your life, he will always know how to turn it around.
6. Life will never, EVER be dull.
7. He won’t be boring or cranky on a long road trip.
8. What better way to start each day than with a happy guy and a smile?
9. He will win the hearts of everyone around you, too — your friends, family and even children someday.
10. You will break out in an uncontrollable smile when you think of him, every time.
Well, ladies, there are so many reasons why you are much better off to ditch the hot guy that makes you swoon, and choose the guy you’re attracted to who leaves you in stitches.
Original Post by: elitedaily.com